Extend your new Infiniti coverage or protect your pre-owned investment with the Infiniti Elite Extended Protection Plan.
Created exclusively for Infiniti vehicles, this comprehensive plan covers nearly everything beyond your regularly scheduled maintenance, for up to 8 years or 120,000 miles from the vehicle's original delivery date. Plus, it includes car rental coverage and an extension of your standard 4-year Roadside Assistance coverage.
The Elite Infiniti Extended Protection Plan is an exceptional value - not just for the coverage it offers, but also for the peace of mind. Charles Barker Infiniti may even be able to include the cost in your monthly payment when you finance your vehicle.
Here are some of the Elite protection benefits you can count on:
Service at authorized Infiniti Retailers and repair facilities.
- Put your vehicle in the knowledgeable and experienced hands of Infiniti-trained technicians.
- You don't have to settle for inferior substitutes - your Elite plan coverage provides for the cost of parts designed especially for use on Infiniti vehicles.
- Unlike other plans, the Elite Infiniti Extended Protection Plan does not limit the number of claims for covered repairs.
- Immediate roadside or towing assistance is only a toll-free phone call away, anywhere in the U.S (1.800.662.6200). And if you're away from home, our trip interruption coverage will help you with lodging, meals, and alternative transportation.
- If you need alternative transportation while your car is being repaired, you'll be reimbursed up to $50/day (5-day maximum).
- It may even help the resale value of your Infiniti if you decide to sell before your coverage expires, because the Elite plan is transferable to a new owner.